New files for GTA Vice City. Filter: show all mods show only mods uploaded by their authors hide mods from uploaders group. Files in this list appear after one hour after uploaded to the site. The newest files are available on the main page of file archive. Files have been sorted by downloads in descending order. GTA IV Stop Mod by PulloHeikkiProx Brain Control ver 5.7 by 123iamking Player Selector v1.3 by C06alt Stalker Mod beta by matt19811. Gta 4 recoverer 1.3 by TDO Airstrike Mod Bugs Fixed by aztec2012 NooseMod v0.1 by hax. The file Hot coffee v.2.1 is a modification for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, a (n) action game. Download for free. Hot coffee is a mod for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas., created by PatrickW, Craig Kostelecky and Hammer83. With this mod you will be able to unlock the uncensored interactive sex-games with your girlfriends in San Andreas.
Today we are happy to announce the release of OpenIV 4.0.1, the minor release with focus on better games support and stability.
Since this is a minor release without new features, we do not have new video for you today.
Installation and updates improvements
With this release, we are starting to rollout our new install and update system. Here are the improvements from this first step:
- The setup package is now smaller.
- Download speed for updates from this version to the future version should be faster than previous.
Our future improvements for install and update system includes:
- Small partial patches support. This will allows us update some files of OpenIV (like RDR 2 filenames databases or localization packs) without updating whole application.
- Different update channels support. This will allows us to provide BETA versions before general release.
Those improvements planned to arrive later this year.
Red Dead Redemption 2 support
For Red Dead Redemption 2 support, our goal was to provide better user experience. We focused on two things: file names and bug fixes.
In OpenIV 4.0.1, we added many names for files, audio tracks and some of text keys. Modding community found and provided many of those names and strings. To keep track of all the names and other strings we created new GitHub repository that everyone can use and contribute. You can find it here – https://github.com/OpenIV-Team/RAGE-StringsDatabase, in this repository you can see all the names and strings that currently known by OpenIV, they are divided into text databases. Besides strings, it also contain set of small tools that allows you to work with those databases and makes it easier to add new strings yourself. Work is still in progress, currently there is not much documentation.
Other changes for RDR 2:
- We fixed an issue where it was not possible to run Red Dead Redemption 2 from OpenIV.
- We fixed an issue resulting in OpenIV crash when trying to open some of the RDR 2 audio files.
- We fixed an issue where OpenIV incorrectly exports multichannel audio from RDR 2.
- We fixed an issue where OpenIV was not able to work with some textures in RDR 2.
- We added ability to export META/PSO files to XML format from file context menu.
Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition support
Recently Rockstar Games updated GTA IV to Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition and now we provide better support for this version:
- We added ability to view Episodes (The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony) animations and cut scenes when OpenIV work with GTA IV: Complete Edition.
- We fixed an issue where it was not possible to run GTA IV: Complete Edition from OpenIV.
- We added more key names for GXT entries.
General changes, improvements, and fixes in OpenIV 4.0.1
Gta 4 Hot Coffee Cheat
- We fixed an issue where it was not possible to run Grand Theft Auto V (Epic Games Store Version) from OpenIV.
- We fixed an issue resulting in OpenIV crash while opening some modes and textures in GTA V.
- We fixed an issue where OpenIV did not update size of embedded archive when all files removed from it.
- You can add more names and strings into OpenIV databases by editing files in your documents folder here: DocumentsOpenIV[Game Name]Strings Starting with this update OpenIV will automatically reload content of those files without restart.
You can find change log for this version on our bug-tracker here.
We have an instruction how to translate OpenIV into your own language and we are calling for you to do so. You can find the localization guide on GitHub. There is no differences between 4.0 and 4.0.1.
Special thanks to our supporters
We want to say thank you to all our supporters on Patreon and other platforms.
This release is supported by:
Gta 4 Hot Coffee Download
- Jay S.
- And many others…
Gta 4 Hot Coffee Mod
To learn more visit our Patreon page at https://www.patreon.com/OpenIV
If you already have OpenIV, it will ask you for update next time you run it. If you still do not have OpenIV, use the link below to download it right now.