As we all know, QuickTime is a multimedia framework developed by Apple Inc. It can only support Apple encoding formats like MOV and MPEG-4. With user-friendly interface and fantastic design, QuickTime has become very popular in watching videos.
- Quicktime Convert Avi To Mp4
- Convert Quicktime To Avi Files
- Convert Quicktime To Imovie
- Convert Avi To Quicktime Mac
However, just as mentioned above, QuickTime is not compatible with video formats expect Apple encoding formats. What would you do if you want to share your videos on QuickTime with your friends using another media player like Windows Media Player? I guess if there's software to convert QuickTime videos to AVI, everything will be OK. That's why I recommend you AnyMP4 QuickTime to AVI Converter, powerful software that can finish the conversion with fast speed and zero quality loss. The following is the guide on how to convert QuickTime videos to AVI in the simplest way.
- Convert almost all 4K / HD / SD video formats, to MP4, AVI, FLV, WMV, MOV, MKV and so on
- Have a long device support list, including iPhone/iPad/iPod, Samsung, LG, Huawei, PS4, Wii and more
- Cut the video and remove unwanted part, add watermark, merge video clips into a file and adjust video effect
- Scale the resolution when you convert low resolution videos to higher resolution and remove the noise
Step 1. Download the program and launch it
This MOV to AVI converter can convert MOV (QuickTime Movie) files to AVI (Audio Video Interleaved) video. Select a MOV file (such as.mov,.qt). Click button 'Convert' to start upload your file. Once upload completed, converter will redirect a web page to show the conversion result. If file upload process takes a very long time or no response.
Free download the program on your computer then install it. After you install it successfully, please double click the program to launch it then you'll see the main interface of the program.
- Convert Quicktime to AVI Format with Keepvid Video Converter. Step 1 – Start KeepVid Video Converter and add Quicktime file from your computer. Step 2 – Click the menu icon at the upper right side and choose AVI as an output format. Step 3 – Click Convert button to start converting Quicktime to AVI.
- Pazera Free MOV to AVI Converter is a free program that converts QuickTime videos (MOV, QT) to AVI or MPG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2). To display MOV video without the need to install additional codecs from Apple, you need to convert that file into more reliable format, such as AVI or MPG.
- Convert QuickTime to AVI without Damaging Video Quality I am having a MacBook at home and using a Windows PC at workplace, they are compatible with most file formats, but the biggest problem is the video, QuickTime supports MOV, which is not readable in Windows Media Player or Windows Movie Make, how to convert QuickTime to AVI.
- Click the Look in: arrow and navigate to the location of your QuickTime files. Select the first file. Click the 'Convert a file' button. When asked to treat the sequence as part of an animation, click NO. Click the 'Output type:' and select 'avi'. Click Browse and choose a path to save the converted file(s) to.
Step 2. Add QuickTime videos to the program
Quicktime Convert Avi To Mp4
Click 'Add File' button to select the QuickTime video file you want to add to the program one by one; or select 'Add Folder' from the 'Add File' drop-down list to add multiple files to the program at one time.
Step 3. Set AVI as the output format
Click the drop-down arrow right beside 'Profile' and you'll see a drop-down list, please select 'General Video > AVI - Audio Video Interleaved (*.avi)'; or you can input 'AVI' in the quick search box then the system will show you all the AVI formats, just select the one you need.
Step 4. Adjust the output settings
Click 'Settings' button to open the 'Profile Settings' window. Here you can adjust the video settings like Encoder, Frame Rate, Resolution, Aspect Ratio and Video Bitrate. You can select your desired settings from the drop-down list of corresponding video settings.
Step 5. Convert QuickTime videos to AVI
Convert Quicktime To Avi Files
Now you can convert QuickTime video to AVI by clicking 'Convert' button. A few seconds later, you can enjoy the videos from QuickTime with your friends on Windows Media Player or other media player and portable devices.
Convert Quicktime To Imovie
Convert Avi To Quicktime Mac
Audio Video Interleave, known by its acronym AVI, is a multimedia container format introduced by Microsoft. AVI files can contain both audio and video data in a file container that allows synchronous audio-with-video playback. At present, AVI has become one of the most popular video formats. It can play with various mainstream devices, including Windows Media Player (included Windows 8), PSP, Nokia, BlackBerry and so on.