After upgrading system to Windows 10, the plugging-in C-Media USB audio device such as cad u37 microphone cannot working well. In device manager, you can only find it on the other devices with a yellow exclamation. And it reminds you in general tab: the USB audio device driver not installed. So if it does not have a driver installed, you cannot use the microphone.
- Usb Multi Channel Audio Device Software
- Usb Audio Device Driver Windows 10
- C Media Usb Multi Channel Audio Device Drivers
- Microphone Usb Audio Device Driver
- Generic Usb Audio Device Driver
Solution 1: Uninstall the USB Audio Device Driver
If the C-Media USB audio device driver does not installed well, you can uninstall it. After it is uninstalled, Windows 10 can install it again.
- USB Multi Channel Audio Device Drivers Download. Download the latest version of the USB Multi Channel Audio Device driver for your computer's operating system. All downloads available on this website have been scanned by the latest anti-virus software and are guaranteed to be virus and malware-free.
- Download Multi-channelUSBAudioDriverSetupv3.23.0. WINDOWS 10 OPERATING SYSTEM NOTIFICATION. Windows 10 enforces driver signatures by default. This can be disabled to install drivers that are not digitally signed. Use the following steps to disable driver signature enforcement. Click the Start menu and select Settings. Click Update and Security.
Usb Multi Channel Audio Device Software
With a USB-C connection, you can charge your Windows 10 PC, and you can also connect to other USB Type-C devices such as mobile phones, docking stations, display adapters, and other devices that have a USB-C port. Unfortunately, some combinations of hardware and software may cause problems. 4 Find your USB Multi-Channel Audio Device device in the list and press double click on the media device. Click Reinstall driver button. 5 Choose Install from the specific location and click on the Browse button. Click on the Next and Finish button after that to complete the installation process. 6 After these steps, you should see USB Multi. The package provides the installation files for C-Media USB Multi-Channel Audio Device Driver version 22.214.171.1240. If the driver is already installed on your system, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix various issues, add new functions, or just upgrade to the available version.
1. Click Win + R, and type devmgmt.msc in the run box to open device manager.
2. Expand Other devices, right-click the C-Media device, and choose Uninstall device.
3. Check Delete the driver software for this device and then click Uninstall.
After that, Windows will uninstall the device driver for your computer.
4. Return to device manager, and click Scan for hardware changes. Windows will start rescan the computer devices and reinstall the driver for C-Media USB device.
If this cannot help you to solve the problem, go ahead to view other solution.
Solution 2: Update C-Media USB Audio Driver
If Windows cannot help you install the right driver, you can install the compatible driver.
Usb Audio Device Driver Windows 10
1. Right-click the C-Media USB audio device, and select Update Driver Software.
2. Choose Browse my computer for driver software.
3. Choose Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer.
4. Check Show Compatible hardware, you will see the compatible hardware. And you can choose High Definition Audio Device. And then click Next.
C Media Usb Multi Channel Audio Device Drivers
5. Click Yes. The warning is normal because you will install a compatible hardware driver.
After that, system will install the driver.
If install the compatible hardware drivers cannot help you to solve this problem, you can download and update the C-Media USB audio driver in the next two ways.
Microphone Usb Audio Device Driver
You can download it from the C-Media manufacturer’s website. Entering the C-Media official site, find the C-Media device, and then download it. After download finished, you can install it manually.
If you have any problem of doing it manually, you can use Driver Booster to help you download and update C-Media driver automatically. This will be an effective way. You can view the solution from here: update C-Media drivers in manually way and automatically way.
Generic Usb Audio Device Driver
Wish this article can help you solve C-Media USB audio device drivers not installed problem.